Google+ Nail Polish Addiction: Cute Owl ♥

Pages

Friday, November 22, 2013

Cute Owl ♥

♥♥♥

Well, I've been crazy tired lately, and the fact that it's almost summer doesn't help... And for some weird reason Rio is like the desert now, crazy hot during the day and cold at night. I'm not complaining about being cold at night but it's crazy hot during the day. I haven't even been taking Nahla out during the afternoon, so I just spend 4 hours in the morning with her on the park, she gets crazy tired and it's all good for the rest of the day until I take her out at night. My headaches are frequent, and I've been a bit down lately, two days ago was November 20th, and it's been three years since my grandma died, so I'm feeling blue..
Anyway, on the bright side Nahla has turned 9 months old on November 13th, she's getting so well behaved, calming down as she gets older, and cuter than ever.
Last night I was thinking about doing some nail art, so I checked Cute Polish youtube channel, and here's the link for the nail art I chose: Cute Owl.
I started with China Glaze Re-Fresh Mint, the white is Colorama Pétala Branca, and the brown is a mixture with China Glaze Mahogany Magic and Fast Track.
Looks better in person and you can't really see my cuticles flaws lol





Looks cute, right? :D