Google+ Nail Polish Addiction: I Spot A Peacock..

Pages

Thursday, August 01, 2013

I Spot A Peacock..

♥♥♥

... On my nails! Because my stash has grown so much I had to start putting my polishes on the helmer that was not supposed to be used for nail polish. I hadn't organized the second helmer until last night, and I was decided to wear EDK Peacock Feathers, but what was I gonna do with my nails? Since I got my Seche Vite yesterday the amount of things I can do with my nails are endless! I decided to do a super simple skittlette with two other polishes. Impala released a collection a while ago called Disco, and it has some incredible polishes, and I really like that collection, I picked two, a nude polish and a petroleum green, which goes great with the glitter on Peacock Feathers.
Impala Azul Petróleo is a jelly and it stains, so I applied one coat of Colorama Espuma, a jelly that's supposed to be used for jelly sandwiches, before I started applying Azul Pavão.







I absolutely LOVE the way this skittlette turned out!


POST FAQ:
Polishes Used:
Impala Azul Petróleo - 3 coats (middle and ring fingers)
Impala Patins - 2 coat (other fingers)
EDK Peacock Feathers - 2 coats (middle and ring fingers)
Base Coat and Top Coat:
Base Coat: Sally Hansen NailGrowth Miracle
Top Coat: Seche Vite


*Artificial light, if not I’ll let you know.*