Google+ Nail Polish Addiction: Tip Top Nail Polish Review

Pages

Monday, June 24, 2013

Tip Top Nail Polish Review

Hello ♥♥♥

I put this post on the top of the list because it's long overdue.
I've been trying to take decent pictures of these polishes for a long time. But I wasn't being able to capture the true colors, or adjust it properly on PhotoShop. About a week ago I found some new settings on my camera, which is what I was missing to take color accurate pictures.
Tip Top is a South African polish brand.
Tip Top sent me four polishes, a base coat and a top coat for review.
The polishes are very pretty, I was in love from the moment I opened the package.
I used two coats for each of them, followed by one coat of Tip Top's top coat.
The formula on the polishes was great, no issue. The base coat was also great, and I have just a little bit left. But here's the thing about their top coat, it works great with the Tip Top polishes, but not so great with other polishes. It dried super fast with my TT polishes, but it would take forever to dry with my other polishes. Which is a shame because it's very shinny!

Let's start with Pot-O-Berries: It's a dark jelly berry pink.




Sitting Pretty: It's a neon pink. A beautiful one. I actually wouldn't call it a neon, but it's such a bright pink. It's very shinny, and it doesn't dry matte like most neons. I don't know what to call it, help me out here hahah




Furfer Girl: My favorite of the four I was sent. SG is a pretty purple with lilac/pink shimmer. Formula was a dream!! This was the polish I was having more problems to capture its true color, but good news, I did ♥




And at last, but not least Cha Cha Cha: The perfect mint green. I actually have it on right now. Unlike most mint greens, this one's formula was great, and not tricky.




The polishes are fantastic, and so are the colors.
You can check Tip Top's facebook page in here.