Google+ Nail Polish Addiction: Risquè Azul Hortênsia

Pages

Sunday, June 09, 2013

Risquè Azul Hortênsia

Hello ♥

So for today I had something else in mind, but I decided to go with something else.
Azul Hortênsia is a GORGEOUS royal blue. I've been trying to wear this one for a while now, but I've never been able to apply it without getting some polish on my cuticles.
BUT NOT THIS TIME! This time I was able to apply it perfectly, and not get any polish on my cuticles.
I had to use three coats for this one. Initially I went with two, applied Seche Vite and I was done. The next day the polish near my tips were clearer. This one is kind of a jelly, so it explains the polish being clearer on my tips. So I applied one more and it looked perfect.







This polish is incredible, the color is great. Tomorrow I'll be posting the glitter combo I made with this polish.
Love,