Google+ Nail Polish Addiction: Panvel Make Up Holiday ♥

Pages

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Panvel Make Up Holiday ♥

Hey loves ♥

Holiday from Panvel is gorgeous. I'm in love. This polish is so yummy, the color looks incredible.
I don't know what it is about this color and this polish, but it makes me think of candy. The formula was a dream, and it shines a LOT.
I've had it for one year now, but when I first got it the formula was a bit thin, so I didn't wear it, but since I've been digging up some old polishes, I decided to try this one out. Formula now is a dream, which makes me really happy for waiting one year to finally wear it.
I applied two coats of Holiday followed by one coat of Seche Vite. I only applied the top coat to make it dry faster, but it shines just as much with top coat as without.








The only reason I'm posting this closeup is to show you how shinny and yummy it is!

Love,