Google+ Nail Polish Addiction: My Work Space

Pages

Saturday, June 08, 2013

My Work Space

Hey, Hey, Hey ♥

Yesterday I had the idea of showing you my "Work Space". The place I paint my nails, where my computer is and from where I blog.
My desk is packed with things, but I'm not showing you it all, just what's relevant :)
In my desk I have my computer, a small drawer with my nail art stuff, my iPad, my iPhone, and it's also where I keep some of my nail things. Like my base coat, top coat, nail file, orange stick, brush, cuticle oil. etc... I also have some toys and candy on my desk. I have a sweet tooth, so I always have candy in my desk, always. I have a lava lamp and a regular lamp in my desk as well :)
The paper over the desk that you'll see, is the paper I use to clean my brush and the orange stick. It's a lot like paper towel, but it's more absorbent.





There's not a lot to say about it, but you can see there's a lot of things in it...
Love,

3 comments:

  1. Hey I have a nearly similar camera! (Panasonic Lumix?!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, but that's my old camera, I currently use Nikon P510, but I love my old one :)

      Delete
  2. Awesome post (I've always loved seeing peoples workspaces :D)!

    ReplyDelete