Google+ Nail Polish Addiction: A England Order Of The Garter And Stamping ♥ (FREAKING PERFECT ♥) it's a big post and picture heavy!

Pages

Monday, June 24, 2013

A England Order Of The Garter And Stamping ♥ (FREAKING PERFECT ♥) it's a big post and picture heavy!

Hey loves ♥

How is everyone doing?
Just let me begin with my dog. It's been a while since I've posted a picture of Nahla in here. She's finally walking on the street, she took the shots she needed to be able to. And she's freaking adorable ♥ She gets all excited, and wants to play with everyone. And no one cares when she jumps on them, they always play with her. But because she's just a puppy, and only 4 months old, and not used to other dogs yet, she gets a bit scared, she gets close to other dogs, but jumps when they get closer to her, it's very funny. But she's starting to get used to other dogs, very slowly. She goes after them when they have their backs to her, when they turn she jumps lol
She's growing VERY fast, here's a picture of her:


If you have a dog, leave a picture, tell me about it. I'll absolutely LOVE to hear about it. Or any other pets.

Now to my nails.

The other day I decided to put Order Of The Garter from A England on again. The first time I did I just couldn't capture it right, and I was still using my old camera back then. But since I have a great new camera, I was VERY happy to see that capturing it was not a problem. 
OOTG is one of my favorite polishes ever, it's on my TOP 5. It's blue (♥) and it has blue shimmer (♥), and I'm a sucker for blue polishes and polishes with shimmer. I used two coats of OOTG. And I stamped over it with Konad plate M63.