Google+ Nail Polish Addiction: Shinny Red and Black Stamp

Pages

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Shinny Red and Black Stamp

Hello there ♥

Here's the thing, I've been posting once a week. Nahla really does keep me busy, and last week I had exams, in which I was great, btw. So to make it up to you guys, I've been wanting to do something other than my usual plain color posts.
But before a picture of Nahla, who gained 3 kilos in a month! Shes growing SO fast ♥

She likes to lay down, and sleep like that lol

Now to my nails, I used L'Apogée Metal Cromo as my base, and Fantasy Makers Black Pearl to stamp.
The stamping plate I used is KandNail CK-04, provided to me by Born Pretty Store.
Here's the link for the stamping plate I used.
I love the plate, the sizes are great, and fits my nails perfectly. Plus the designs are so cute. I had to problem stamping on my nails.
BPS also provided me with a discount code:
Born Pretty Store Discount :)

For those of you who don't know what they sell, well, pretty much everything. They have iphone 4, 4s and 5 cases, ipad cases, nail art goodies, polishes, beauty items, and the lit goes on. I've been eyeing a bunch of their iPhone 5 cases, they're so pretty. Their prices are also great so, just go to the store and check it out:
http://www.bornprettystore.com






I love the way it turned out, I really do.
Love,