Google+ Nail Polish Addiction: Red Hot Chilli Peppers Nails

Pages

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Red Hot Chilli Peppers Nails

Hello my dears ♥♥

Today I have a RHCP mani. Not perfect, but I love it :D
I used Finger Paints Curator's Crimson and Zoya Storm.
But before a picture of Nahla, she's looking all beautiful in this picture with her little flower on her forehead. I took her to the pet shop to get a shower cause she's been having some allergies and I had to buy a shampoo for that, and she had to have it on for 10 minutes, since showers with me haven't exactly been working I decided to take her to professionals, didn't go so well either, but better, they actually know how to handle it.

she looks adorable, right? ♥

Now to my nails.






Love,

4 comments:

  1. so tenho uma palavra
    UAU
    *O*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg your dog is so cute <3 and I want your nail ^^ it looks so pretty and edgy ^^ make a tutorial? Haha

    Http://misaraisu.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. adoro as unhas
    mas a tua cadela *.* amei
    ta cada vez mais linda
    bjinhos
    http://maggienails90.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete