Google+ Nail Polish Addiction: Dandy Nails Chilled Down

Pages

Tuesday, February 05, 2013

Dandy Nails Chilled Down

HELLO ♥♥♥

I'm back, unfortunately :( I had a LOT of fun the past two weeks, barely slept, and walked about 8 miles per day, so you can imagine how tired I am. Despite of how tired I am I just had to do my nails,  I didn't take my cuticles excess the last 2 weeks, but I did do my nails, but only 3 times the last 15 days...
Anyways, I had to put Chilled Down on right away, and damn I'm impressed!!! I bought a new camera, btw, so my pictures quality are gonna improve a lot ♥
Chilled Down has an amazing formula, and two coats were enough to make it opaque. The glitter lays flat on the nails, so my Seche coat was just to make it dry fast.











Perfect polish, right?! You can buy the Dandy Nails polishes from Sandy's store on Etsy or on The Ninja Polish website, it retails for 8$ on her shop and 9.5$ on Ninja.