Google+ Nail Polish Addiction: Barry M Coral

Pages

Monday, February 25, 2013

Barry M Coral

Hello my loves ♥

I've been busy lately, sorry for not posting so much anymore :/
I've been painting my nails everyday, as usual, and taking pictures as well, but the time to post it is a whole other story.
Barry M Coral is a very summery color, and since it's summer here in Brazil, so the color fits perfectly! Coral is a very nice color, it's pink but it isn't at the same time, it has traces of orange. It's a really great color, I love it. Right after I bought it I decided to wear it, for some reason the formula was very thin, so imagine my disappointment. Today I decided to try again, maybe I would have better luck, and I did. I don't know why but the formula changed, it's not so thin anymore, and two coats were enough, different from the first time, 4 coats and it was still not enough...
I decided to do a little experiment, let it dry by itself, with no topcoat, but I did not have the patience to let it dry, it took way too long, so I just put Seche Vite over it, and I was a happy bunny.








It's a lovely color, don't you think? :D
Love,

1 comment: