Google+ Nail Polish Addiction: Pure Ice by Sheila

Pages

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Pure Ice by Sheila


Hello dears ♥

Today the lovely Sheila, from Pointless Cafe is my guest post, and she has an amazing polish to show you guys :)

Hello everyone! When Juliana asked me to guest post on her blog, I was more than happy to oblige.  I thought I’d show you a Pure Ice polish today: Girls Best Friend. Pure Ice polishes are very inexpensive and generally have fantastic formulas.

Girls Best Friend is a red bordeaux jelly polish with holo microglitter and went on great. 2 – 3 coats for full opacity. Two coats should do the trick on short nails and probably 3 coats for longer nails. I’ve used two coats here with NO top coat. I wore it alone for a while and then stamped over it to extend the mani using Milani Flash Silver.







Pure Ice polishes are available in the states at Walmart stores and retail for $1.97 but they can also be ordered online at baricosmetics.com.

Thanks to Juliana for having me! It’s my first visit to Rio! Just wish it had been in person.