Google+ Nail Polish Addiction: New 31 DC - Day 16 - Color Opposites

Pages

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

New 31 DC - Day 16 - Color Opposites

HELLO ♥♥♥

Color opposites day was a very difficult day for me. Took me a LONG time to figure out what I was doing for today's post. I tried a bunch of things, I hated all of them. So I was going through my stash, thinking about something to wear, just not for today. I had decided for a gradient, but looking at my EDK's I found my EDK Neverland. I felt like an idiot cause I didn't think of it before.
Neverland is a super pretty polish, and I felt in love with it when I saw the picture and had to buy it. When I put it in my nails I was even more in love ♥
The formula was a bit thick but easy to work with.
Neverland is a white base polish with black glitter. Surprise surprise, it was smooth w/o top coat, the Seche was to make it dry fast :)
2 coats used.









Most of you might not like this, but I love it!!! Enjoy ♥
Love,