Google+ Nail Polish Addiction: EDK Damon (Indie)

Pages

Sunday, December 23, 2012

EDK Damon (Indie)

Hey there, how is everyone doing today? ♥

I'll keep posting my dear indies from EDK, and today's polish is Damon. Kelly named four polishes after the tv series The Vampire Diaries, and this one is after my beloved Damon Salvatore, played by the dearest Ian Somerhalder.
Damon is a very pretty polish, it's blue and black, blue hex and small round glitter and black hex, small round and bars glitters. I'm not a big fan of bar glitters, but there aren't many in this polish, and the bars look actually nice :)
When I first saw Damon I was in love, I believe the polish suits him perfectly! Damon/Ian has those perfect deep blue eyes, hence the blue, and Damon is a bad guy, or he used to be, hence the black!



I used Illamasqua Scorch as a base coat, layered it with Pure Ice HeartBreaker to give it a little shimmer, and then layered Damon over them, plus two normal coats of Seche Vite.







Like I said, Damon is a super pretty polish, and I love it ♥
Love,