Google+ Nail Polish Addiction: Chanel Mimosa + Colorful Glitters

Pages

Tuesday, December 04, 2012

Chanel Mimosa + Colorful Glitters

HELLO!!!

Yes, I'm in a Chanel phase LOL Mimosa is another perfect shade by Chanel, a beautiful yellow with shimmer. First I'll be posting the combo I'm using right now cause I'm really loving it. 
The glitters I'm using are actually three different polishes by a Brazilian brand. i wanted to layer all of them in my Mimosa manicure but I thought it would be way too thick if i did it separately, so I found an empty bottle of polish and mixed the three of them in it, and the result was quite amazing:


Before I changed my Mimosa manicure I tested this on a nail wheel, and liked the result, that's when I put it on my nails. Mimosa is already a happy color by it's own, but the glitter made it so summery!! By the way, it's summer in Brazil, so it's perfect for the season ;)
The glitter gave Mimosa the up it needed, or that I needed... I've been loving glitter lately, and if you have been following the blog for a while you know that's not something I post often in here, but it has grown into me! I blame the indie makers lol 
I'll post the details of Mimosa on the next post, that will be only for Mimosa. But I used one coat of the glitters over it, and one thin coat of Seche Vite and it was completely smooth.













Hope you have enjoyed this combo, I know I did :)
Love,

2 comments: