Google+ Nail Polish Addiction: NOTD Cute Green Combo

Pages

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

NOTD Cute Green Combo

HELLO LOVES ♥♥

I'm trying to 'apologize' for not posting for so long!!
Today's post is a combo I made up from out of the blue, I wanted to use Illamasqua Milf, but I didn't want it to be so simple, so I decided to add some glitter to it. I bought some NYX polish online, and Enchanted Forest is one of them. NYX Enchanted Forest had a jelly green base and it's packed with small, medium and a few large hex green glitter. I wasn't able to get a lot of large hex, on the left hand anyway, my right hand is packed with them! I liked the effect Enchanted Forest made over Milf, and I'm hoping you will too :)
I used two coats of Milf, and let me tell you, I did not enjoy the formula AT ALL!! It's was a bit too thick for me, but I was able to work with it, and I also used two coats of Enchanted Forest, EF had a great formula, nothing to complain about it.













That was it sweeties, hope you have enjoyed it ♥