Google+ Nail Polish Addiction: A England Saint Geroge

Pages

Sunday, November 25, 2012

A England Saint Geroge

HELLO THERE ♥

Today's post I have Saint George, a PERFECT holo polish. The formula was amazing as well, and it's very pigmented, so one could one have been just fine, but I felt the need to use a second coat. The cleaning part was a little annoying, because this polish is very pigmented I had a hard time cleaning my cuticles, they were a little stained, but I was able to deal with it!
I was lemming this polish since it was released, but took me a while to finally be able to buy it, and I couldn't be happier with it!!!
Like I said before I used 2 coats of Saint George and one coat of Seche Vite.











Hope you have enjoyed this post, and that you have loved this polish as much as I have. My pictures don't do it justice, but I hope you all like it ♥♥