Google+ Nail Polish Addiction: Illamasqua Radium (GREEN PERFECTION ♥♥♥)

Pages

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Illamasqua Radium (GREEN PERFECTION ♥♥♥)

HI THERE ♥♥♥

This Illamasqua is probably my favorite one so far. I have a green from OPI Who The Shrek Are You? and this one looks just like WTSAY, but this one had some shimmer in it, which makes it perfect.
The other day I went to Starbucks and a got SO many compliments, I was actually impressed, since that's not the kind of color people usually enjoy, even an old lady said she loved it :D
Radium's formula was FLAWLESS, two coats of Radium and one thin coat of SV, and it was on for a while, even after washing so many dishes.













Oh my dears, I just couldn't stop starring at my nails while I had it on. Everyone should have it, Illamasqua is AMAZING, and I'm really happy with it ♥♥♥