Google+ Nail Polish Addiction: 31 Day Challenge ~ Day 9 ~ Rainbow Nails

Pages

Saturday, September 08, 2012

31 Day Challenge ~ Day 9 ~ Rainbow Nails

HELLO MY LOVES ♥♥

I was SO excited and afraid of this one. I tried SO many things, but nothing worked like I wanted it to. Finally I thought I should give polka dots a try. And for my luck it worked.
I used six polishes for this mani, 4 of which were untried, the other two aren't. I used Revlon All Fired Up, Colorama Laranja Cítrica, Jordana Mellow Yellow, OPI Who The Shrek Are You?, Hits 216 and Colorama Noite Quente. Those are all the colors from the rainbow :) I was SO damn happy with this mani that I decided to do a full mani with it!!
I'm sorry for not having done the best dots, but it was the best I could do!
Here are my pictures:

It looks super cute, don't you think? :D



I'm loving this SO much ♥♥




OOOH IT'S ADORABLE *-*


LOVE, LOVE, LOVE ♥


IT'S JUST THAT CUTE ♥




A closer look at the mani :)


Hope you guys have enjoyed this, and please tell me what you think of it!! ♥