Google+ Nail Polish Addiction: 31 Day Challenge ~ Day 7 ~ Black and White

Pages

Thursday, September 06, 2012

31 Day Challenge ~ Day 7 ~ Black and White

HI LOVES ♥♥

Today's polishes from the challenge are black and white, and are supposed to be untried, but guess what? I HAVE NO UNTRIED BLACK OR WHITE POLISHES!!!! I'm a HUGE fan of black polishes, so when I get a new one I put it on right away! :)
For this mani I decided to go with SC Whats Your Name, Colorama Pétala Branca and CG Luxe and Lush.
I used two coats of SC Whats Your Name for almost every nail, but on my ring finger I used two coats of my white from Colorama, Pétala Branca, and over the white I used one coat of CG Luxe and Lush.
Personally I'm LOVING this mani, I was actually only going to swatch and take the picture then take the white off and out on the Whats Your Name, but I ended up loving it so much I decided to keep it on.


HOLY CRAP IT'S PERFECT


LOOOOOOOOOK


I'M LOVING THIS SOOOO MUCH!










LOOK AT THIS OMG *o*


LOOK HOW GORGEOUS IT LOOKS *-*







I usually can't really see the purple shimmer on the nails, only on the bottles, but I was able to capture it, which made me SO happy!!!

Hope you guys have enjoyed this post my loves ♥