Google+ Nail Polish Addiction: 31 Day Challenge ~ Day 6 ~ Violet

Pages

Wednesday, September 05, 2012

31 Day Challenge ~ Day 6 ~ Violet

HI LOVES ♥♥

I have no untried purples or violets besides this one, so here we go :)
I used Zoya Neeka for this post. Neeka was in my wishlist for such a long time, and I finally got it in one of my birthday packages. I was SO happy when I put my eyes on it, you guys have no idea!! :D
Neeka has the most perfect formula ever, no jokes there. I could have gone with only one coat, but as usual I decided to go with two. Zoya has impressed me quite a lot lately, too bad I don't live in the US to get some more, cause trust me, I would get a LOT of them!!
My pictures, as usual, are not the best, but I did the best I could with my camera, so here we go:

LOOK HOW PRETTY THIS IS, HOLY CRAP!




take a CLOSE look at it omg *o*



FUCK, I'm SO glad I have it *-*

SHITTTTT




OMGGGG

Crappy close up, but I couldn't resist it!

I hope you guys have enjoyed this as much as I have ♥