Google+ Nail Polish Addiction: 31 Day Challenge ~ Day 4 ~ Green

Pages

Tuesday, September 04, 2012

31 Day Challenge ~ Day 4 ~ Green

HELLO MY DEARS ♥♥


How have you all been feeling lately? :) My trip was great, but my legs are killing because of how much we had to walk, but it was SO worth it!!
Anyways, let's get back to the challenge. Today's post was supposed to be a green untried polish, but guess what? I don't have one single untried green, so I decided to make a combo with three greens, never worn together, doesn't really count, but it's the best I can do, plus it looks GORGEOUS!
I used two coats of China Glaze Re-Fresh Mint,  one coat of Kleancolor Chunky Holo Clover then one coat of LA Girls Watermelon Splash.

Looks SO good, don't you think? :)









I'm LOVING this combo!!! ♥

I don't know about you guys, but I'm enjoying this quite a lot :)


1 comment: