Google+ Nail Polish Addiction: 31 Day Challenge ~ Day 3 ~ Yellow

Pages

Monday, September 03, 2012

31 Day Challenge ~ Day 3 ~ Yellow

HI LOVES ♥♥♥

It's has been a while, I know! I'm sorry for starting the Challenge at day three, but I was away traveling and didn't get back home till yesterday. The girls that started the Challenge said I could start today when I asked, so here I am :)
I aware that my last post was also a yellow polish, but this one is not just plain yellow, it's a jelly sandwich with Jordana's Mellow Yellow and Kleancolor Shooting Star. Mellow Yellow is a a jelly yellow, but not that jelly!!
I used 3 coats of Yellow Mellow as base coat, then one coat of Shooting Start then another coat of Mellow Yellow.

It's not the best jelly sandwich you've seen, but I believe for my first time it's good enough :)











What I've realized after taking a closer look at my pictures is that the colors remind me of the Brazilian flag :)




Sorry for the bad cleanup, but I was in a hurry to put this post up!

What do you guys think of it? :)


2 comments:

  1. I like it a lot, I think both - the yellow polish and Kleancolor - are very nice and they look great together :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg I love it! Reminds me of spongebob squarepants! Well done.

    ReplyDelete