Google+ Nail Polish Addiction: 31 Day Challenge ~ Day 29 ~ Inspired by the Supernatural

Pages

Saturday, September 29, 2012

31 Day Challenge ~ Day 29 ~ Inspired by the Supernatural

HEY LOVES ♥♥♥

The challenge is almost over, and i'm actually sad, I had a lot of fun shocking myself with my terrible nail art skills!!!
Today's post is based by the supernatural, but instead of inspiring it by the supernatural, I went literal and inspired mine by the tv show Supernatural, one of my biggest loves :) It doesn't look that good, but I liked it...
I used Colorama Marinho, Colorama Pétala Branca, Colorama Gabrielle and Kleancolor Chunky Holo Teal.
BTW the white things were supposed to be wings LOL
I'm leaving a picture of the show :)

The wings are for Castiel, he's an angel, the symbol in the middle nail is for the brothers, even tough it's an angel symbol :)







Hope you have enjoyed it my dears ♥