Google+ Nail Polish Addiction: 31 Day Challenge ~ Day 14 ~ Flowers

Pages

Thursday, September 13, 2012

31 Day Challenge ~ Day 14 ~ Flowers

HI LOVES ♥♥♥

Today's post is flowers, which I suck badly, what a surprise!! I decided to try the most simple ones possible, with simple dots, but the blue I used was way to thin :S
Anyways, I used three coats of Colorama Via Lactea as a base color, then I used Colorama Reflexos Dourados, which gave Via Lactea a golden shimmer, then I made the flowers, I did purple and blue flowers, the blue is Impala Marina, way too thin, and the purple one is Colorama Noite de Gala, for the yellow dots in the middle of the flowers is Revlon Sunshine Sparkle.

I think it looks quite cute, what do you think? :)


cute cute cute ♥♥




THIS BLUE SUCKS, but the color is pretty :)


the golden shimmer makes it look so much better!




That was it for today my dears, hope you enjoy it ♥