Google+ Nail Polish Addiction: China Glaze Ultamate Holiday (FUCKING PERFECT)

Pages

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

China Glaze Ultamate Holiday (FUCKING PERFECT)

HELLO MY DEARS ♥♥

It's has been a while, I know. School has been crazy as usual, and I haven't had that much time lately... But back to the polish. This polish is a golden glitter in a clear base, this is just PERFECT. I was never that much of a fan of golden polishes, but this one just took my breath away since the first time I saw it. A few months ago I has a swap with the lovely Jacqueline, and this is one of the polishes I asked her. Since the moment I saw it in person I just knew I had to wear it, and FAST. But it took me a while to finally wear it, and I couldn't be more satisfied with it. This gorgeous polish shows holographic glitter, but I was not able to take a decent picture of it!! But I believe that my pictures will take your breath away just like it took mine. I actually got one good picture of the holo glitter, it's the last one btw :)
I used three easy coats of it, and three coats of SV, since I don't have gelous I had to use a lot of SV!

Middle finger has one coat of SV the other two have no top coat, big difference right?

How perfect is this?!
















In the sun, it sparkles SO MUCH MORE than this!!


LOOK AT THIS OMG

OMG OMG OMG



I'M IN LOVE ♥♥♥

LOOK AT THIS OMGGGGGGGGGGG

It really is perfect, right? My pictures do NOT do it justice. In person, every time I look at my nails, doesn't matter the light or angle, I can see the holo sparkles, it's seriously perfect. I think everyone should have this, it doesn't matter if it's a glitter and those are usually a pain in the ass to take it off, but peeling it off usually does the job.
Hope you love this polish as much as I do ♥♥

1 comment:

  1. Lol, peeling glitters off is definitely the way to go. I always have a lot of trouble photographing holo glitters (or glitters of any kind). I think this looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete