Google+ Nail Polish Addiction: China Glaze It's Alive (FUCKING GORGEOUS)

Pages

Saturday, July 07, 2012

China Glaze It's Alive (FUCKING GORGEOUS)

HELLO LOVES ♥

Once again I stayed one too many days without posting :(

Anyway, today's polish was going to be Dior Exquis, but I've finally used CG It's Alive, and I decided I just HAD to show you guys this GORGEOUS glitter!!!
This prettiness is actually a matte glitter, and not smooth at all!!!! I used only two coats, I was also able to not put too much polish in the brush, only enough to put in the nail, and my cuticles were quite clean, not completely clean, but clean enough to not look messy :)
I also used two coats of seche vite so it would be completely smooth and shiny!!

This  is how the glitter looks like before using the seche vite :)

and this is after *o*


SERIOUSLY, FUCKING GORGEOUS!!!! ♥


SHIIIIIT FAINTS *oooooo*


OMG OMG OMG OMG


















macro shot, very pretty right?! *o*

My loves, I hope you all have enjoyed this post, I've been waiting a bunch of months to finally wear this polish, and I've gotta say, I'm pissed at myself for not have worn it before!!!

3 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous glitter! I'm not usually a fan of green polish but I think I might have to get this one.

    ReplyDelete