Google+ Nail Polish Addiction: Kleancolor Holo Orange GRADIENT

Pages

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Kleancolor Holo Orange GRADIENT

HI LOVES ♥♥

As usual, a gradient. I've become quite a gradient whore this days, as you have probably noticed!!!
Anyways, to this gradient I used Revlon Mist as a base color and Kleancolor Holo Orange to do the gradient. And it was love at first site *-----*
Two coats of Revlon Mist and I sponged twice with Kleancolor Holo Orange, plus one coat of seche vite :)


SHIT, LOOK AT THIS OMG


GO FAINT, NOOOOOW





*-----------------*










Ok guys, this is everything for today, I already have a few posts ready to go, so I'll probably post everyday from now on, maybe. It all depends on all the crap I need to study for school, and thankfully it's not a lot lately :)


2 comments:

  1. Wow that looks gorgeous! I've not seen a glitter gradient go from top to bottom before, but will definitely try it now that I have :)

    Alice

    http://SecretsOfAWannabeCharlotte.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiiiii Ju!!!
    I loved this mani, and all gradients LOL!
    But I doooo fancy that Revlon, a lot! Omgz!

    Love,
    B.

    ReplyDelete