Google+ Nail Polish Addiction: Jordana Mint Candy

Pages

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Jordana Mint Candy

Hi my dears ♥

First of all, I have a killer headache, so this post will be even more lame than usual!!

This is one out of the 4 Jordana's I bought, and this is by far my favorite one!!! This is a mint green, but not too light or too minty, and it has a GORGEOUS green shimmer, and I was absolutely in since the first moment I saw the cute bottle in the shelf. When I applied it to the nails my love just grew even more *o*

There was only one little problem with this polish, it's a little bit too watery... I has to use three coats, but it was more than worth it, and I kept it for four days, a big thing for me, since I usually only keep it for a day, two the most.

I'll let you be the judge:


seriously, take a look a this, FUCKING GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!


LET'S TAKE A MOMENT TO FAINT!!!!



DROOL *oooooo*









damn this is just too pretty!!!

with flash, still pretty!

LOOK AT THISSSSS!








That was it for today my loves, now go running to your local store and get this polish right now cause it'1s worth it!!!

5 comments:

  1. I love it :D perfect for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the shimmer is beautiful :o
    awesome polish!
    had an idea: layer fantasy fire on it? maybe itll look pretty? or a flakie!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Feel better! Not a lame post at all! My head is killing me too so I feel ya! :) Very pretty color.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yumm!!! That shimmer is such a fabulous surprise in this one!! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete