Google+ Nail Polish Addiction: Revlon ~ Gray Suede

Pages

Saturday, March 03, 2012

Revlon ~ Gray Suede


HELLO LOVES ♥

Today I'll be showing you a nude polish, YES A NUDE POLISH!!! Weird uh? But I loved it, is gorgeous ♥ After I got Minted and Lilac Pastelle I decided I needed the rest of the collection, that if there was even a collection, and there was!!!! The name of the collection is DayDreamer, and I felt in love with it!!! Turns out my drugstore had one other Peach Petal, another gorgeous color! Minted is a pastel green, Peach petal is a pink pastel and Lilac Pastelle is a lilac patel. These three are all creams, no shine, just plain creme. While Gray suede is a GORGEOUS pinkish taupe, and it's nude. Sounds weird, I know, but it's the cutest thing ever =D
The other three colors in this collection are very difficult to work with, and it took me 3-4 coats with those colors, but Gray Suede is so easy to work with!!!! And 2 coats were more than enough to be opaque, this polish was a dream to work with ♥
I had the biggest surprise when I started to paint my nails with this gorgeous baby! And the shimmer in this polish just made it even prettier than it already is!
Let's go to the pictures already, ok?! :D

The DayDreamer Collection
Minted, Lilac Pastelle, Peach Petal and Gray Suede.


Now to today's beauty:

In the sun.

See the pretty shimmer?

This polish is not this light, it's way darker actually.








This is pretty much the actual color of this polish.

It really does match my skin tone, it just doesn't look like in those pictures, my camera is a little bitch ;)

Pretty, right?







My hands are full of blue spots, everyday after I get back from school my hands are like this, worst actually LOL I write to much, so that's how my hands look like after it =)
Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy this polish, and the post! And as you can see, I've been posting quite regularly lately, and that's because I have been doing my own nails, that's why my cuticles are this bad ;~
I'll try to keep this going, post this often!
TY for reading, and follow the blog posts :)


3 comments:

  1. strange - i own Lilac Pastelle and it has number 031 :D

    they are really pretty

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful , i am loving whole collection

    ReplyDelete