Google+ Nail Polish Addiction: Panvel ~ Congo (MATTE)

Pages

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Panvel ~ Congo (MATTE)

Hello my dears ♥♥♥

Today I'm gonna show you a Brazilian beauty that Laura gave me for my birthday! These new baby is SO gorgeous, you have no idea!!!! This polish dries matte, and it's amazing, but when you add top coat you have a big surprise, it's a grayish black polish, with a little bit of a holo effect, it's gorgeous!
Let me show you the pictures already, cause it can't b explained!

Look at this gorgeous matte!!!



Seriously pretty!!!



Now let's please faint *o*



LOOK AT THIS!!!!! ♥


GORGEOUS, GORGEOUS, GORGEOUS!!!


JUST TAKE A LOOK AT THIS!


So damn pretty!



This polish is pretty much gorgeous, and I'm in love with it! Don't think it could be better than this!
Hope you guys fainted just like I did when I saw this baby =)

1 comment:

  1. That is really pretty, the gloss really brings out the sparkle!

    ReplyDelete