Google+ Nail Polish Addiction: OPI Who The Shrek Are You?

Pages

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

OPI Who The Shrek Are You?

Hello my dear ♥

Remember how I hated that damn green?! Well, This is the one I love the most! How gorgeous is this???? OPI Who The Shrek Are You stole my heart since I first bought it last year, and I've used it quite a bit actually, about three or four times actually!
Everyone at school loved it, and thought it was a Brazilian one, and they kept saying how they loved it and that they've used it before, and I was like I'm pretty sure you haven't, but they were insisting, and I finally said, no you haven't cause it's an american polish dears, I had some pretty good laughs today! :D
Let's get to the pictures already:

NOW THIS IS MY KIND OF GREEN!!!!



But this is the true color!!!




True color of this polish, amazing right??? :D


LOOOOOOOOOOVE IT!!!




Hope you like it sweeties ♥

1 comment:

  1. Who the Shrek are you is really an original name, and this green is gorgeous!
    Have a nice week =D
    Esmaltes, Make-Up & Cia.
    rockuroutfit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete