Google+ Nail Polish Addiction: Lipsy ~ Red Hot Date

Pages

Friday, March 16, 2012

Lipsy ~ Red Hot Date

Hello my dear ♥

See how often I've been posting?! I'm proud of myself for been able to do so, I never though I would paint my nails this often, everyday actually! But enough with the chitchat, let's get to the actual polish part already, shall we?! :)
This polish was given to me by Claudia, also as a birthday gift. Red Hot Date is a deep bloody red, and when I say bloody I mean it, looks just like blood, and I'm in love with it, it's perfect! Application was way more than perfect, I had absolutely no difficulty when applying it, I don't think I have ever used a polish that applied this perfectly! Only problem is that I had to use 4 damn coats of polish to get it to look like on the pictures. But it was more than worth it, and it's not a bit thick, looks like it's the usual 2 coats.... This polish has absolutely nothing of special or different, but for some reason I just can't stop starring at my nails!
Now appreciate it for yourself:


GORGEOUS, DON'T YOU THINK?!







oh so pretty ♥






So, what do you think of this polish?! Do you love it, and would you buy it? :D