Google+ Nail Polish Addiction: Does anyone know the name?!

Pages

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Does anyone know the name?!

Hello dear ♥

Well I give up on trying to post everyday LOL I don't have the time to paint my nails that often so....
Anyways, the polish i'll be showing you today is super pretty, and super tiny! Cari gave it to me for my bithday, and I'm seriously loving it! But as usual, I have to layer it with something, so I chose CND Sapphire Sparkle :)
BTW my friends have been telling me my nails are so long the look like hawk nails, or w/e, it's not that long, is it?! :O

let's drool please *-*


SO TINY *O*








This shows how the base polish looks like, very pretty :D



Just so you can see the pink in it :)







Hope you have enjoyed it =)

3 comments:

  1. love love love :D
    blue & pink, my fav!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think they are too long, but you should cut them all the same length. Just my thoughts. I'm not picking on you or anything.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. don't I know?! lol but if i do it will take forever to grow back... so i'll just keep them at this length, when everything is the same size i'll be finally happy :D

      Delete