Google+ Nail Polish Addiction: Hits no Olimpo ~ Deméter

Pages

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Hits no Olimpo ~ Deméter


I said on my last post I was going to paint my nails with black, right? Well, I didn't LOL I'm using Deméter, from Hits No Olimpo holo collection, and it's gorgeous! It's this crazy pretty orange holo, and I'm not even a big fan of orange, but this polish is just too pretty for me to ignore it! :)
This post is gonna have a LOT of pictures, just cause I was able to take nice picture, and none of them were blurry, and that makes me very happy! LOL
The holo effect isn't really showing up cause it's not sunny outside, but when it is I'll make sure I'll take a picture of this beauty with some sun light!

See how gorgeous this orange is?
Artificial light

Artificial light

With flash

Artificial light

With flash

Natural light

Natural light

Artificial light

Artificial light

Artificial light

Artificial light

This is one ugly thumb!
Artificial light

Close Up =)
Artificial light

Enjoy this pretty color!