Google+ Nail Polish Addiction: Nail of The Week ~ China Glaze - For Audrey

Pages

Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Nail of The Week ~ China Glaze - For Audrey


This polish is just SOOOOO PRETTY! It's green wanting to turn blue, the most beautiful thing ever, and it's just like tiffany's pretty boxes :) I'm really enjoying it, since I didn't know if I would really like it, it turns out I LOVED it, and I'll probably use it again... I don't think I've ever seen a blueish green like this, not in Brazil anyway, and this polish is amusing me! :)
To the pictures:

My lovely blueish green:





Today I decided to show you my horrible feet... I'm using Sally Hansen's Insta-Dri Mint Sprint, I was going to use my new Sinful Colors Fly Away, but then I put my eyes on this pretty, I couldn't resist, this is actually my manicure's polish, not mine...
My ugly feet:



My ugly feet and my BEAUTIFUL Havaianas, I love this flip flop soooo much *-* Please don't take such a close look on my feet, they're 100% ugly, I hate them, but I'm just loving this polish in my toes, so I had to show you guys! ;D
Even though I hate my feet I was really thinking about showing which polish I'm using every week with my nail polish of the week, since it's always a different polish, what do you guys think about it???
This became such a big post, sorry LOL
Hope you enjoy it as much as I did!